Monday, November 1, 2010

Easy, Breezy, Katiegirl

Ahh....

Do you hear that? Yes, that's the sound of sweet bliss, as my life finally slows down, and I actually have time to both inhale and exhale, a luxury I have been denied in the last few weeks. Seriously, for the last month I've looked like this:


But now, finally, I can exhale, relax a little, blow off some steam. Of course, life can't just stop. I still have mountains of homework to finish and I have a bunch of social commitments this weekend. I am volunteering at my friend's race for Oxfam, and then I am helping to throw her a surprise party (hopefully she doesn't read this blog, or I just blew the big secret!). I have to leave by 7:30 to get to the park for the run, and I won't be home until 9 or 10 at night, after a long night of cake and presents and scary movies (which I hate, so I'll have to bring a book of some kind). Then Sunday is homework day. Yay, yay, yay!!

So, what shall we talk about today (anyone else notice the rhyme? Anyone? Anyone?!?)? Well, there are lots of things going on in the world. Hannah Montana's parents broke up. Penn Badgley and Blake Lively (aka Dan and Serena) broke up too. A frickin' idiot kid brought a BB gun to school, resulting in a 2 hour AFTER SCHOOL lockdown, where the police threw students against lockers and interrogated them (not me, thank heavens, but some people I know). My biology test went well (thanks for asking). Oh, and Toronto got a new mayor, Rob Ford. Everyone who lives in my neighbourhood and the surrounding areas absolutely hates Mr. Ford, so they were very upset that he won (VERY upset. You should have seen the Facebook status updates. They were insane!). And Adam rejected Erica on Being Erica, but hey, at least Lenin and Claire got somewhere. So, not the best week ever. But not the worst either. Average, average, average.

Me's be's very tired'ess (Sorry, I doubt you could understand that. But if you did, or, at least, you think you do, good on you). Me eyes be closing as me fingers type. Okay, okay I'll stop. I'm trying to think of something to write about. A good list or a good rant or a good something. Actually, I do have something. I saved it up from a really long time ago (way back when I started this blog) and I think I'll use it. It makes me laugh. Here, taken from urbandictionary.com (very funny site-CHECK IT OUT!) are my favourite definitions of so-called "urban slang", though I've never heard any of these ones. I should start using them, they are so cute.

2) Stoplight Party 
3) Pi Time
4) Lady and the Tramp It 
5) Reindeer Gaming
6) Face Base (oh Facebook, how long is left until you officially take over the world?)
7) jfgi 
8) Piglet Flu

I hope you enjoyed those. They made me smile, so I thought they might brighten your day, just a little bit. Lots of smiles all around. Easy, breezy, free from homework.

BLISS.

Love you always,

Katherine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...