Sunday, April 11, 2010

TV ROCKS MY SOCKS

The Secret Life of the American Teenager
Make it or Break it
Life, Unexpected
Gossip Girl
Being Erica
Glee
America's Next Top Model
Modern Family
Cougartown
Project Runway
30 Rock
Brothers & Sisters

Above is list of all the shows I regularly watch (with my favourite, absolutely-cannot-miss-it-or-I'll-die shows in bold). To be fair, not all of these shows air at the same time. Make it or Break and Secret Life have both ended for the season and Glee is just coming back. But still, that's a good ten hours of TV every week. Clearly, I have a problem. Usually, I feel guilty about all this TV time. However, this week I will not. Because these next three days are the best three days in TV history (not counting the Oscars, obviously). Here's the lineup:

Sunday April 11, 2010

9:00-11:00 pm--Brothers & Sisters 2 hour movie


Is this not the best thing of all time? Brothers & Sisters has been on break for three weeks, and it's finally coming back. And it's coming back big! Justin and Rebecca might get married! (finally! It's been almost a season since they got engaged!). We're finally going to find out what secret Dennis York has on Nora! Tommy is back! Oh my god, it's all so exciting!

Monday April 12, 2010

8:00-9:00 pm--Life, Unexpected season finale


I just recently started watching this show after it got rave reviews online. It's quite good, I have to say. Though I do hate that all the characters have such strange names--Lux, Baze, Cate (with a C? What kind of blasphemy is that?!?), Bug, Jones--but besides that, it is a good show. I really like the Lux-Bug relationship. In the finale this week, the whole Baze-Cate-Ryan triangle comes to a head, which should be exciting (though, I have to say, I'm not sure who I'm rooting for. I mean, Baze is cool and all, I know we're supposed to be cheering for him, but I still like Ryan because I liked Kerr Smith from his Dawson's Creek day's (he played Jack, if you are a fan of DC)). Either way it goes, it should be exciting, a nice warm up for all the drama that's going to go down on the next show of the night....

9:00-10:00--First post Chuck-Blair break up episode of Gossip Girl


They better get back together, that's all I have to say. I don't really care about the whole Nate/Serena thing. I have to have Chuck and Blair back together. I cannot go another week like this. They have to be together. Oh please, please, please, please, pray god they get back together (if you would like to hear more pathetic groveling in this vain, read this post I wrote last week).

Tuesday April 13, 2010

9:30-10:30--The spring premiere of Glee


Yes, the night we've all been waiting for since December is finally here! Glee is coming back! And after the last episode, I'm so excited! Emma and Will finally got together (but what is Terri still doing around? I wish she would just go die already)! Sue Sylvester is back (need I say more?)! And all new songs! It's all so exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, this is the three best days of TV of all time, barring maybe the Friends finale (but really, that was just sad). I am so freaking excited. Who cares about school? Who cares about crappy friends or sucky teachers or any of it when I have 2 hours of Brothers & Sisters plus a new episode of Chair plus Glee? I mean, what else really matters?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...