Tuesday, April 6, 2010

IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT (AND I DON'T FEEL FINE!)

THE WORLD HAS ENDED. LIFE, AS WE KNOW IT, HAS CEASED TO EXIST.
CHUCK AND BLAIR BROKE UP!!!!

I do not know how to go on. It's over. It's all over. The best (gossip girl) couple of all time is done. Over with. No more Bluck. No more Chair. The world has officially ended.

(Side note: sorry to anyone who missed last night's episode and now wants to kill me for spoiling it for them. But I just can't keep it to myself. My grief is too great.)

If any of you remember my previous post where I rambled on about my love of all things Chuck and Blair, you remember how much I love this couple. And you will remember how I said they were the ONLY REASON I WATCHED THE SHOW. And now, they're gone. And sure, they might get back together, eventually, at least according to this article. But who knows? And who wants to wait for that? I mean, who knows if/when they will get back together. An episode? The season finale? The series finale? I don't want them to be broken up for one more second. They belong together!

They better not get Blair or Chuck together with anyone else while they're broken up. I just couldn't watch. They are already took Dan and Serena away from me (and Serena and Nate? Are nowhere near as good a couple). They need to give me Chuck and Blair!

In all fairness, I think Blair was justified for breaking up with Chuck. I can't believe he would choose the hotel over Blair! I mean, who cares about some stupid business, in comparison to the love of your life? You can always make more money, but you can't get the love back. Come on, Chuck, don't be such an idiot!

Of course, I immediately went online to see the preview for the next episode. Nothing too helpful. I did a few google searches and found this video, which was a little more encouraging (Chuck is so destroyed because her lost Blair! It's so cute!). I also found this video, which was just sad:


I don't know what's going to happen with these two. But I do know that I'm going to tune in next week! (And yes, I am aware that I am playing right into the producers little game right now. But I can't resist!).

Must go now. Homework, as always. But I will still be in mourning. For the better part of the day. Or week. Or month. What is it, the twelve stages of grief?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...