Thursday, January 20, 2011

Some Quick Thoughts

I have to go to sleep in, basically, negative 15 minutes, but some quick (belated) thoughts on the Golden Globes, Greek, and whatever other g words I think of.

Golden Globes:


-I am so, so glad (and, can I say, proud) that Jim Parsons won. He speech was sweet. And Kaley Cuoco was even sweeter. "And the winner is...JIM PARSONS!!!". She was so excited! And she was so cute when she hugged him. And I loved how he started his acceptance--"if you couldn't tell, Kaley's on the show with me". Awwww. 

-I am also very happy that Chris Colfer won. I wouldn't have minded a Eric Stonestreet win in that category, but I am much happier with Chris. He is just so adorable! He looked so shocked! And I love how Lea Michele cried! Her tears make a have been fake for everyone else, and she may have been crying the whole time, but I will continue to believe she really cried for Chris. Because he really deserved it. Because he is the best part of Glee. Because his acceptance speech was the cutest thing of all time. I love Chris Colfer. 

-On the Glee note, I'm fine with the Jane Lynch win, even if her character has gone downhill. I am less fine with the Glee best comedy win, since that show has ABSOLUTELY SUCKED for the last year. I LOVEEEEED the first 6 or 7 episodes, but I've pretty much hated every episode since. It's so inconsistent. The character development sucks. The stunt casting and the theme episodes are absolutely awful. I don't know why I continue to watch.

-I was (obviously) happy with the Social Network best drama win, though I would have enjoyed upsets by Jesse Eisenberg and Andrew Garfield (who made up for it with his adorable stuttering. I love him even more now). And David Fincher won. And Aaron Sorkin won! He deserves it so much, so I was very happy. That man is a true genius. 

-I still don't know what to think of Ricky Gervais. I thought his opening was a little too cruel--I felt bad for Angelina. And the Charlie Sheen joke was pathetic. Overall, though, he was more entertaining than most hosts. I liked him, I think. Maybe. 

Greek, "Cross Examined Life":

-Ashleigh's back! I love Ash! Though I think she should have stayed in New York. I don't really know what she's going to do at Cyprus Rhodes. But whatever, she's fun to have around.

-Rusty was stupid with Dale. And the spidey pledge is Ned from Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide which is weird. In a good way. 

-I love how Cappie is trying for Casey. Casey was stupid for getting mad at him. I can't wait until they (inevitably) get back together. Hopefully at the mid season finale, so we can spend the rest of the season/series just enjoying them being cute and in love. 


-Katherine's back! That's gonna be weird....

What other g's do I have? Well, how about this:

-Good return dates: Make It or Break It is coming back at the end of march! Better late than never!

-God, there's no tv on this week: Besides Greek, I've had absolutely no TV to watch to this. I was desperate I watched The Bachelor!

-Getting sick of waiting: I got my first university acceptance, but I don't want to go there, so it doesn't really matter. Meanwhile, I still haven't heard from my number one school and I am getting SOOOOO antsy. I want to get in so badly. Fingers tightly crossed. For a really long time. 

Uh oh, it's t minus thirty-four minutes (if that makes sense, which I'm sure it doesn't, considering I don't know what t is). Got to go. Sleep time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...